Indiana Rehab Centers | Detox, Inpatient Drug Rehab, FAQ
- Find Treatment In Indiana
- Treatment Programs In Indiana
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient Programs
- Outpatient Programs
- Paying For Rehab In Indiana
- Ark Behavioral Health
- Indiana Addiction Treatment FAQ
From 2010 to 2017, drug overdoses in Indiana nearly doubled, and many people in the state may need substance abuse treatment.
There are many treatment facilities available to help residents of Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend, and other communities across Indiana address substance use disorder and live healthier lives.
How To Find & Choose Addiction Treatment In Indiana
In Indiana, the state’s Family and Social Services Administration oversee addiction prevention and treatment. If you’re beginning your search for drug or alcohol rehab, you have several options to aid in finding the right facility for you, including:
- reaching out to a rehabilitation center directly
- calling the Indiana Mental Health and Addiction Hotline
- using the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Behavioral Health Treatment Locator
As you dive into the options for addiction treatment, you’ll want to be sure you choose a facility that’s a good fit for your needs. Some factors to consider include:
- individualized treatment plans: you’ll want to find a rehab facility that creates unique treatment plans to meet the needs of each patient
- evidence-based services: these are proven to be effective for treating substance use disorder, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy
- family involvement: if your family is an important part of your support plan, you may want to have them involved in your rehab program
- co-occurring disorders: some people with addiction have an additional mental health disorder that must be addressed during treatment
- continuum of care: some addiction treatment programs allow patients to work with the same treatment team throughout the course of care
Find An Addiction Treatment Program Near You
- Anderson, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Bloomington, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Carmel, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Columbus, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Elkhart, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Evansville, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Fishers, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Drug Rehab Centers In Fort Wayne, IN
- Gary, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Greenwood, IN Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Hammond, IN Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Indianapolis, IN Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Jefferson, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Kokomo, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Lafayette, IN Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Lawrence, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Mishawaka, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Muncie, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Noblesville, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers In South Bend, IN
- Terre Haute, IN Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Westfield, IN Drug Rehab Centers
- West Lafayette, IN Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
Indiana Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs
Indiana works hard to prevent and treat addiction. Levels of care available in Indiana include detox, inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare.
Indiana Medical Drug & Alcohol Detox
It’s important that you work with a qualified medical detox team to get through the process as safely and comfortably as possible. Your body needs special care as drugs and alcohol exit your system, leaving you fully prepared for residential treatment.
Learn more about Drug And Alcohol Detox In Indiana
Indiana Residential/Inpatient Drug Rehab
If you’re able to get away from work and home to attend an inpatient program, you may find that it’s a welcome respite from the stresses and triggers of daily life.
During inpatient treatment, you’ll have access to 24-hour care, and you’ll be able to form close relationships with both treatment providers and peers.
Treatment services may include group therapy, holistic care activities, recreation, psychiatric care for mental health issues, and more.
Learn more about Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers In Indiana
Indiana Outpatient Addiction Treatment
During outpatient treatment, you’ll get to experience similar therapies to those used in inpatient treatment. You’ll travel to and from the facility each day, allowing you to continue living at home.
Learn more about Outpatient Drug Rehab Centers In Indiana
Medication-assisted treatment combines medication(s) such as buprenorphine, naltrexone, Suboxone, and/or methadone with behavioral therapy. This increases your body and brain’s ability to maintain long-term recovery from opioid or alcohol addiction.
Learn more about Opioid Treatment Options
When you complete your formal rehab program, your path to wellness is just beginning. Your comprehensive aftercare plan provides you with support that may include 12-step meetings, stress management, group therapy, and more.
Using Health Insurance For Addiction Treatment In Indiana
If you have health insurance, your treatment may be partially or fully covered, depending on your individual plan. In order to learn more about your coverage, start by calling the number on your insurance card or reaching out to a treatment provider.
Insurance can be tricky, so you’ll want to be sure you understand whether you need to work with an in-network treatment facility, if you need to get prior authorization from your healthcare provider, or if you’ll be responsible for any deductibles or copays.
Learn more about Your Insurance Options
If You Don’t Have Insurance
In Indiana, there are state-funded rehab facilities that can help you get the treatment you need at a cost that makes sense. It’s important that no matter what your financial situation, you take the necessary steps to begin your recovery.
Addiction Treatment At Ark Behavioral Health
At Ark Behavioral Health, we know how hard it can be to reach out and get the help that you need for substance use disorder. We’re proud to serve residents of Indiana at our Massachusetts treatment facilities.
Our treatment facilities include:
Indiana Addiction Treatment FAQ
How Do I Access Treatment In Indiana?
You can reach out to a treatment provider directly, or you can call the Indiana Mental Health and Addiction Hotline at 800-662-HELP.
What Does Addiction Treatment Look Like In Indiana?
While addiction treatment can look different from person to person, many people begin with a medical detox followed by inpatient or outpatient treatment. After formal treatment ends, it’s important to work through a comprehensive aftercare plan to keep you on track.
Does Insurance Cover Addiction Treatment In Indiana?
If you have health insurance, your plan may partially or fully cover your treatment. Reach out to your insurance company for more information on whether you’re covered for substance use disorder treatment.
Can I Go To Drug Rehab In Indiana Without Insurance?
You can use state-funded rehab or pay out of pocket for treatment services, especially if you do not have insurance or if your insurance does not cover the cost of rehab.
Are There Walk-In Opioid Clinics In Indiana?
Yes, there are walk-in opioid clinics in Indiana for people who are suffering from opioid addiction.
Are There Free Or State-Funded Rehab Centers In Indiana?
Yes, there are state-funded rehab options in Indiana for people who do have health insurance coverage.
How Long Does Drug Rehab Last In Indiana?
Most drug rehab programs last 30, 60, or 90 days.
Indiana University - The Crisis in Indiana: Addiction affects every aspect of Hoosier life
IN.gov - Family and Social Services Administration
IN.gov - Treatment
Questions About Treatment?
Ark Behavioral Health offers 100% confidential substance abuse assessment and treatment placement tailored to your individual needs. Achieve long-term recovery.
100% confidential. We respect your privacy.
We've got you covered.
Receive 24/7 text support right away.
There is no obligation and you can opt out at any time.
People Also Read
- Top Drug Rehab Centers In Illinois
- Drug Rehab Massachusetts
- Michigan Drug Rehab Centers Near You
- The Best Drug Rehab Centers In Minnesota
- Drug Rehab Centers In North Dakota
- The Best Ohio Drug Rehab Centers Near You
- The Best Drug Rehab Centers In Pennsylvania
- Drug Rehab Centers In South Dakota
- Wisconsin Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Going To Rehab For Probation Violation
- Couples Rehab Programs