Personalized care to start your recovery.
Located just outside of Boston, we offer personalized outpatient care in a family-like atmosphere you can count on.
36 Miller Stile Road, Quincy, MA 02169
At Northeast ATC, our family-like environment helps you develop relationships that last a lifetime. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care built on a foundation of integrity, transparency, and compassion.
We have an integrated clinical team well-suited to treat every aspect of substance use and its co-occurring mental health disorders, including licensed counselors and therapists, clinical staff, and a case manager.
Our outpatient facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and Massachusetts’ Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS). We believe in helping others and leaving no one behind, providing you with the tools and information you need for a healthier life.
What To Expect
At Northeast Addictions Treatment Center
We treat addiction in several phases of outpatient care that support you during the most vulnerable times of your recovery.
The initial phase is our most intensive treatment program, while each additional phase is a lower-level of care that works on your transition back to day-to-day life:
- Phase 1: You attend our Day Treatment/Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), attending treatment six days a week for up to six hours a session.
- Phase 2: You participate in treatment and support groups three or four times a week while reclaiming daily responsibilities like working or looking for a job.
- Phase 3: You’re slowly reintegrated back into society and have more flexibility, still attending treatment sessions a few times each week.
- Phase 4: You come to our facility once a week for group therapy and see your primary therapist one-on-one, but you’re out living your life in the real world.
Although we use a four-phase system to prepare you for ongoing recovery, each treatment program is personalized for your individual needs.
- Compassionate team
- Metro Boston
- Family program
- Evidence-based behavioral therapies
- 12-step programming
- Tight-knit, family-like atmosphere
- Integrated care for co-occurring mental health issues
- Aftercare support
insurance & Payment
Northeast works with major insurance providers to ensure your treatment is covered. We want you to access treatment regardless of your insurance plan, which is different for everyone.
To learn if your insurance covers treatment, you can contact us directly or fill out a form and we’ll get back to you shortly.