Slang For Cocaine | Cocaine Terms, Street Names, & Nicknames
Cocaine is a highly addictive stimulant drug that resembles a fine, white powder. Some people abuse cocaine by injecting or snorting it, while others cook it into small, smokable rocks known as crack cocaine.
Because cocaine is an illegal drug, those who buy and sell it use slang for cocaine or nicknames to avoid being detected by law enforcement.
Cocaine Street Names
Common slang for cocaine in its white powder form includes:
- All-American Drug
- Baby Powder
- Big Bird
- Big C
- Florida Snow
- Foolish Powder
- Henry VIII
- Nose Candy
- White Powder
Crack Cocaine Street Names
Crack cocaine slang terms include:
- Apple Jack
- Black Rock
- Bubble Gum
- Famous Dimes
- Hamburger Helper
- Hard Rock
- Ice Cubes
- Jelly Beans
- Moon Rock
- Rock Candy
- Speed Boat
- Top Gun
Street Names For Cocaine Mixed With Other Drugs
People also use other names for cocaine when it’s combined with other drugs. These include:
- Bazooka, Banana, Caviar, Crescent Roll, or Cocoa Puffs (cocaine with marijuana)
- Bombita, Belushi, Dynamite, Goofball, or Speedball (cocaine with heroin)
- C & M (cocaine with morphine)
- Dirty Fentanyl or Takeover (cocaine with fentanyl)
- Draf (cocaine with MDMA, also known as ecstasy or molly)
- El Diablito (cocaine with heroin, marijuana, and PCP)
- El Diablo (cocaine with heroin and marijuana)
- Ethan (cocaine with LSD)
- Handlebars (cocaine with Xanax)
- Shabu (cocaine with methamphetamine)
- Snow Seals (cocaine with amphetamines)
- Space, Whack, or Beam Me Up Scottie (cocaine with PCP)
If you or a loved one struggles with cocaine addiction or another type of drug use, please contact an Ark Behavioral Health specialist to learn about our substance abuse and addiction treatment centers.
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) - 2018 Slang Terms and Code Words
National Institute on Drug Abuse - What Are the Common Street Names for Cocaine? | NIDA for Teens
National Library of Medicine: MedlinePlus - Cocaine
Questions About Treatment?
Ark Behavioral Health offers 100% confidential substance abuse assessment and treatment placement tailored to your individual needs. Achieve long-term recovery.
100% confidential. We respect your privacy.
Our friendly support team is here to chat 24/7. Opt out any time.